Overview of the High Temple Workshop
The High Temperature Polymeric Laminate (HIGH TEMPLE, aka High Temple) Workshops are a series of workshops covering the areas of design, development, and application of high temperature reinforced polymeric (organic) composites. Structural applications of interest typically experience time-temperature relations measured from hours at 500°F-700°F to seconds at 1,400°F. The High Temple Workshops provide opportunities for the high temperature composites community to learn, evaluate and review current advances impacting the community. Typical attendees include representatives from NASA, Department of Defense, major aeronautical companies, small businesses, and academia.
The material to be presented and discussed at the High Temple Workshop may contain information covered under the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulation (EAR). Because of this, attendance is limited to U.S. citizens or registered aliens (green card holders). Further, all non-government employees must ensure their employers are preregistered with the Defense Logistics Service Center (DD Form 2345, Military Critical Technical Data Agreement).
All non-government employees who plan to attend the Workshop must comply with each of the following:
- Have your company immediately fill out and return the Military Critical Technical Data Agreement, DD Form 2345, to the Defense Logistics Service Center. The DD 2345 may be downloaded from the DLIS website by following the “Documents” link at the bottom of the left hand banner. If your company is currently registered, you need not register again. Provide the certification number (block 7B of DD 2345) on the registration form and bring a hard copy of your DD 2345 to the workshop registration desk.
- Bring a photo I.D. to the Workshop.
- Bring proof of company/organization affiliation.
- Bring proof of U.S. citizenship or legal residence to the Workshop.
All government employees who plan to attend the Workshop must:
- Bring a valid photo government I.D. to the Workshop.