The material to be presented and discussed at the Workshop may contain information covered under the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulation (EAR). Because of this, attendance will be restricted to U.S. nationals (citizens or registered aliens). Furthermore, all non-government employees must ensure that their employer is pre-registered with the Defense Logistics Service Center (DD Form 2345, Military Critical Technical Data Agreement). Attendance to the Workshop will be limited to individuals eligible to receive export-controlled technical data.
All non-government employees who plan to attend the Workshop must:
- Have your company immediately fill out and return the Military Critical Technical Data Agreement, DD Form 2345, to the Defense Logistics Service Center (). If your company is currently registered, you need not register again. Provide the certification number (block 7B of DD 2345) on the registration form and bring a hard copy of your DD 2345 to the workshop registration desk.
- Bring a photo I.D. to the Workshop.
- Bring proof U.S. citizenship or resident alien card to the Workshop.
- Bring proof of company affiliation to the Workshop. A business card is NOT an acceptable form of proof of employment. An organization photo ID or letter from organization HR department are acceptable.
All government employees who plan to attend the Workshop must:
- Bring a valid photo government I.D. to the Workshop.
Advanced registration prior to 25 January 2019 is required. Please register using one of the following options:
a) Register online here.
b) E-mail the completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
c) Mail the completed registration form to: Dan McCray, 300 College Park, Dayton, Ohio, 45469-0051.
d) Fax the completed registration form care of Dan McCray to 937-656-4419.
The registration fee for the 39th High Temple Workshop will be $650 and must be paid using one of the four following options:
a) Prepay $650 using a major credit card. Payments using a credit card must be made prior to 25 January 2019. To pay with a credit card, please register online and pay via the secured payment site. Credit card payments must be made in advance and will not be accepted at the workshop registration desk.
b) Prepay $650 prior to 25 January 2019 by sending a check made payable to the UNIVERSITY OF DAYTON to Dan McCray, 300 College Park, Dayton, OH 45469-0051.
c) Pay $650 via check made payable to the UNIVERSITY OF DAYTON at the registration desk.
d) Pay $650 in cash at the registration desk.
The payment options listed above are the only accepted methods of payment. NO DD 1556 FORMS WILL BE ACCEPTED. In addition, registration cancellations must be received by 25 January 2019 in order to receive a refund. No refunds will be processed after that date.